Shogran is a hill station situated on a green plateau in the Kaghan Valley, northern Pakistan at a height of 7,749 feet above sea level.
Shogran is located at a distance of 34 km away from Balakot.From Shogran, you can ride a jeep or horse or hike to several picturesque places like Siri, Paye and Makra Peak.
Join us on this tour and get once in a life time experience.
So pack your bags and be a part of this thrilling adventure as early as possible.
No of Days : 3
Tour Date : 9th November, 2017 – 12th November, 2017
Rs.9,500 per person from Lahore
Rs 5000/- Advance for booking.
–Group of 5, avail 5% discount on all seats.
–Group of 10 and above, avail 10% discount on all seats.
—Kids age 5-10 : 50% charges and given jumper seat.
—Kids age < 5: Free and given jumper seat.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||PSO Petrol Pump, near services hospital Jail Road Lahore.
Daewoo Terminal, Rawalpindi/Islamabad.
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure time|
|TERMS & CONDITIONS|
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11. Cancellation Policy:
1. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
2. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
3. 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
4. 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
12: In case of refund, Company will make refund within 6 working days..
13. The Tourist is Independent and Private Organization. we do not have any link or agreement with any University or Institute.
14. Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
15.The Organizers reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
16. Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
17. The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline,
18. Read the Services not Included Portion Carefully
9 Nov: Day 0- Departure
10th Nov : Day 1
11th Nov: Day 2
12th Nov: Day 3